Wednesday, November 6, 2013



MY COLUMN THIS WEEK IS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I'M SORRY IVE BEEN MIA BUT MY SHOULDER SURGERY AND REHAB ISN'T GOING WELL

Well surgery I guess went OK but getting over it has been a struggle! I'm still having a really hard time.

Went BACK to the dr Friday because of the UNGODLY amount of pain I'm still having and their answer was...wait for it....you aren't taking enough pain medication! 

Hahaha I've never heard that one before! I made her repeat it incase I misunderstood.

And she's right, I DONT take a lot of drugs because I'm not an addict and kinda don't want to become one. 

Her theory was stop the pain before it starts. Well, that's kinda impossible since it never stops hurting. It's like a toothache. They did give me an anti-inflammatory which worked miracles but my tummy hated it! I had to stop and the pain began again with a vengance. So, that's where I've been. I've missed you guys but I'm trying to get better. Could use some of those famous Stan hugs and Angels feel betters if there are any to spare.

Love you all!!
Cindi