Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some of my triggers for my migraines is barometric pressure change & we have flash flood watches for the past week

[Cindi Hopper, Columnist, MS News Channel]
Its after 3am here, twilight time, LOL. I always seem to wake up around this time for whatever reason...EVERY night! Even with colozapam. Im thinking my dosage isnt strong enough but my luck, shed increase it and Id sleep till 2pm the next day, have to take a Provigil to wake up and then that would become a vicious cycle I damn sure dont want to get in. Ive been having a rough time for about a week and yesterday had to go to the ER for a relentless migraine again.

Something is going on with them because they have just started coming back in the last 6 months with a vengence! I know one of my triggers for my migraines is barometric pressure change and we have flash flood watches here in GA for the past week.

Over 5 inches so far and 3"more expected in the next 48 hours. our
back yard is saturated, pool overflowing, and friends and neighbors have been kind enough to bring in pumps and equipment to help up keep it out of the outside buildings, Jrs shop, gameroom, etc...Im most worried about the pool though. We JUST replaced the liner 3 weeks ago to the tune of about $3500!! Along with all this rain, comes wind and broken limbs. Jr & I leave for Oregon Monday the 8th for his business (my play) trip haha, and cant leave without worring that our pool will be "green with envy" when we return!! YUCK! Once it gets out of control, its not only time consuming but WAY expensive to get a grip on. We have a guy keeping an eye on it and my roses, my prize possessions, while we are gone, I just hope the rain will ease off a bit before a lot of people start really having some issues.
Soggy ground=loose roots on trees=fallen trees on power lines & homes...spells disaster! Say a prayer for the southern states, Not just GA i think its effecting us all around.

My ER trip went well yesterday. Migraine was completely GONE until I sat up, then it slowly started coming back. I opted to go lay down insted of more drugs and probably should have taken the drugs but anyhow, I did sleep one I got home for a couple hours and could tell it was getting a little better. By 10pm it was back again, full force so I just went to bed with an ice pac and all my nightly meds. I woke up at around 3am and can tell (fingers crossed) its on the way out!! Just have to keep my neck really still and my water intake at about 80ozs today.